This release includes many improvements for Strapi's ecosystem. The most important change is the suppression of the open-source admin panel and the support of GraphQL.
- Added 'strapi link' command line to link an existing application without an 'appId' to the Studio.
- Improved dependencies workflow between the framework and the generators aiming to keep the framework clean and focus on the HTTP server.
- Added a built-in email API.
- Added a built-in local file upload API.
- Support GraphQL both in the router and the Waterline ORM thanks to the adapter 'waterline-graphql'.
- Improved permissions and role management.
Feel free to contact us via Slack to give us your feedback.